Genetic Profiles – Genes control our life
At Miskawaan Health Group we examine genes that are responsible for hormone metabolism, fat metabolism, blood coagulation, blood pressure regulation and detoxification. Furthermore, we investigate how genes can be influenced by specific diets.
DISEASE RECOGNITION, EARLY PREVENTION
It all amounts to disease recognition and early prevention to improve personal wellbeing. We suggest Clients adapt to a diet according to the needs of their genetic pattern and complement this with our dietary supplements that are tailored to their gene profile.
We have treatments to help with the following:
- Individual hormone replacement therapy based on your personal gene profile.
- Antioxidant treatment for genetic detoxification dysfunction.
- Dementia prevention in the case of risk of genetic dementia.
- Treatment of genetic fat metabolism disorders.
- Prevention of thrombosis, heart attack, apoplexy and arteriosclerosis.